“Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile”
The Northwest’s second favorite beverage takes center stage in the Fall, and FHS is THE place to craft your vinous varietal beverages. All grapes or juice are limited availability and only available by pre-order.
How it Works:
- The amount you pay today is a non-refundable deposit. The balance is due upon receipt of your order, per variety ordered and payable by card or cash.
- When you buy grapes with FHS, you join a club of passionate winemakers with VIP access to our grape processing equipment! One day free rental of our crusher/destemmer and stainless steel wine press is provided per variety ordered.
- Red Grapes are delivered in whole cluster form and can be processed with our line of winemaking equipment on the day of pickup at no charge, with the guidance of our team of experienced winemakers.
- White grapes are delivered as juice (with the exception of Muscat).
- All containers that grapes and juice are delivered in must remain in the store to be returned to suppliers. Please bring tight sealing containers to hold your grape order, and ensure that they can be secured for the drive home. For red grapes, 34 lbs. takes up approximately 3.5 gallons of volume.
- Our red grapes are now offered in the package size offered by the supplier. Purchasing in 34 lb increments (commonly called a “lug” in the industry) allows for unprecedented flexibility in your winemaking with regards to batch size and blending purposes.