F.H. Steinbart's Rental Terms & Agreement
To rent any equipment from F.H. Steinbart Company, you must read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
To guarantee your equipment rental reservation, a credit card must be on record and associated with the reservation scheduled and rental fees applied within the FH Steinbart Co. online rental software managed by www.Peek.com.
Cancelation of a rental reservation requires a phone call to FH Steinbart Co. at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled reservation in order to receive a full refund of the rental fees. Late cancelation fee is 50% of the standard rental fees per the item reserved.
All rental items carry an assigned deposit (equal to the retail replacement price of the item) and can be viewed here. While the deposit is not charged at the time of reservation, a credit card on record is required to make a reservation. This will be used to charge additional fees and/or deposits as needed and in accordance with the FH Steinbart Co. Rental Terms and Agreement.
Damage, loss, misuse, or abuse of rental equipment may result in partial or complete charge of the deposit amount of the rental equipment in question after a complete inspection and evaluation.
Cleaning fees may be applied for rental equipment returned without being properly cleaned. Proper cleaning is explained below for different types of equipment.
- Draft Equipment exterior should be rinsed clean. FH Steinbart staff handles cleaning of lines, taps, and faucets.
- Maker Equipment should be rinsed clean of all residual pulp, skins, stems, juice, and other debris including inside, outside and underneath.
Late fees / charges:
- All Draft Equipment rentals are for a three-day cycle beginning and ending at 12:00 Noon of the days listed on the Booking Confirmation. Any items not returned within 24 hours of the ending date/time an additional charge at the standard rental rate of the item will be applied.
- All Maker Equipment rentals are for a one-day cycle beginning and ending at 12:00 Noon of the days listed on the Booking Confirmation. Any items not returned within 12 hours of the ending date/time an additional charge at the standard rental rate of the item will be applied.
- Excessively late items will be considered lost or unreturned and may be changed the above additional rental fees relative to the time out as well as the full replacement value of the item(s).