Specifically designed for brewing applications, This 10 gallon brew kettle from Anvil Brewing Equipment, is perfect for doing full boils for 5 gallon batches of beer while having plenty of extra room. No worries about boilovers in this kettle! It can even be used as a hot liquor tank and with the optional false can be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon batches! The 10 gallon size is also perfect for 5 gallon Brew-In-A-Bag batches. The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 10 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-16 3/4″ | Diameter-13 3/4″
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.7 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
• Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
• Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom. • Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
• A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
• Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
• Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
• Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
• Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
• Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4″ from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.