Nothing is more refreshing that having your own soda water on tap at home. SodaStream units are great but filling up those tiny 1L bottles is a pain and those small CO2 cylinders run out fast and are expensive to swap. Solve this problem once and for all with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Reactor Solution.
KegLand has invented this really easy-to-use keg lid that attaches to a standard ball lock keg.
- Position the keg inside your fridge or kegerator (ideally below 40°F).
- Attach your beverage draft line to the soda water out post.
- Attach your gas line to the gas-in post.
- Set your CO2 regulator to 30-50 psi, depending on how highly carbonated you like your soda water. We highly recommend using a check valve on your CO2 line.
- On first use, purge the air from the headspace of the keg.
- Connect the mains water to the water inlet post on the lid of the keg.
That’s it. This simple unit will give you continuous soda water connected to your mains water.
There are no reviews yet.