Five Star LCC Liquid Circulation Cleaner
- Removes beer and beverage soils and other off-flavor producers from beer lines.
- Heavy-duty, liquid, caustic.
- Can be used in both and cold applications.
- Will withstand storage temperatures as low as 32°F.
Recommended for hot and cold process CIP cleaning circuits.
- Mix solutions according to equipment and application CIP: 2-9 quarts of LCC per 50gal. of water. Brew Kettles: 2oz. of LCC per gallon of water. Heat Exchangers: 3-4 oz of LCC per gallon of water.
- Circulate for 30 minutes at temperatures between 160°-180° (must be 180° if for heat exchanger).
- Rinse with water.
Only 32 oz. can be shipped, all other sizes must be picked-up.
There are no reviews yet.