Making Gnome Soda Pop is as easy as heating up some sugar & water and adding some delicious Gnome Soda extract.
There are two basic methods for putting bubbles in(carbonating)Gnome soda pop, naturally or artificially.
Natural carbonation is actually a minor fermentation of the sugar in the pop. This is the oldest form of making a “sparkling” beverage.
Basic Instructions for Naturally Carbonated
Gnome Draft Style Root Beer – 2.5 gallons
* Rehydrate yeast. Dissolve well-rounded 1⁄4 tsp. powdered yeast
in 1⁄2 cup drinking water at 85-95 F. Allow yeast to rehydrate
for at least 10 min. Set aside for use later.
* Heat Mixture. In a large stock pot, heat one half gallon to 130 F.+-
* Completely dissolve 2.5 lbs. (5 cups) cane sugar and
add 1-2 oz.(2-4 Tbsp.) Gnome Draft Style Root Beer extract.
* Cool Mixture. Cool the 1⁄2 gallon concentrate by placing
it in a cold water bath in the sink.
* Stir occasionally until mixture is 95 F.+�