The Grainfather G40 is the latest brewing system in the G Series range from Grainfather. Packed with all of the innovative features you can find in the G70, this brewing system is your new best friend for brews up to 11 gal (40L), perfect to fill two 5 gal corny kegs. With a max grain bill of 29 lb., you can choose to add extra grain and less liquid to make beer with an ABV over 9%.
Manage your brew remotely with step-by-step brewing with the smart wireless controller. All you need to do is connect your mobile device to the controller and control your brew through the FREE Grainfather app where you have access to bazillions of recipes to choose from, or create your own!
*Please Note – this system comes standard with a NEMA 6-15P plug, and requires access to a 220v-240v power supply.
- G40 body built with sleek 304-grade stainless steel
- Large, surface mounted heated elements heat wort evenly
- Connect your mobile device to the smart wireless controller via the Grainfather App (link to the Grainfather app page) and manage your brew remotely. The Grainfather app gives you access to brewing tools and calculators to brew with confidence, and bazillions of recipes to choose from or create your own.
- Reach your expected gravity with a conical base for maximum wort transfer
- Comes with a counterflow wort chiller for a more efficient and sanitary brew transfer
- PID heating control for accurate temperature management during mashing
- Quick and easy cleaning with CIP (clean in place) capability
- An integrated sight glass for easy volume reading
- Rolled edge mash plate and large hop filter to reduce blockages
- Grainfather G40
- Smart controller with built-in wireless connectivity
- Counterflow wort chiller
- Glass lid
- Lifting bar
- Inner basket
- Recirculation hose
- Grain plate
- Hop filter
- Size: 26″ x 21″
- Weight: 64lb
- Capacity: 12 gal
- Batch volume – Maximum: 11 gal (40L) / Minimum: 3 gal (10L)
- Grain bill – Maximum: 29lb (13kg) /Minimum: 7lb (3kg)
- Power: 3300W, 240V
- Connectivity: Wireless control