NOTE: This item is NOT available for shipping. Store Pick-up Only.
CO2 Tank, keg couplers, and gas tubing NOT included, but can be purchased individually or through our Kegerator POUR READY Kits.
Outdoor ready kegerator can be built-in undercounter in your outdoor bar because it vents through the bottom front. Commercial quality compressor keeps kegged beverages cold in the warmest situations. Wide Temperature Range is Perfect for Homebrewers. The extended range digital controller that can be set the temperature anywhere between 28 – 76°F. Stainless steel countertop style drip tray. Stainless steel floor for additional keg support. Heavy duty rolling casters come standard. Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected.
- KOMOS regulator maintains consistent pressure. The regulator includes a blow-off PRV with pull ring for safety and relieve pressure, rubber coated gauges, and a hand knob for easy adjustment.
- Air cooled stainless tower and stainless Intertap brand forward sealing faucets.
- Duotight push-to-connect fittings are newest and easiest way to connect draft lines. Also makes future line replacement super easy. EVABarrier tubing has been engineered with protection in mind and is both PVC-free and BPA-free. This double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth.
- 24″ Wide
- 25″ Deep
- 35″ Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25″ with Caster Wheels
- 47.75″ with Tower
- 52″ with Casters and Tower
- 115V – 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21″ Wide
- 18.25″ Max Depth
- 28.5″ Tall
- 27″ clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg – 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg – 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg – 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) – 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) – 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) – 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) – 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) – 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) – 1