The patented, D794,899, Torpedo Kegs are a new lineup of Stainless Steel Ball Lock kegs. We’ve taken the features and solid construction of classic ball lock kegs (High Quality welds, pressure reliefs, ball lock fittings & Corny lid) and added a couple more. These are the torpedo kegs, and their quality will speak for themselves once in your customers hands. Laser welded 304 SS construction and rolled Stainless Handles guarantee years of trouble free use.
These are stackable kegs, any size stacks on any other size. This means you’ll be able to save space in the garage or kegerator, since they can be stacked w/ ball lock fittings attached and serving.
Dimensions: 10.5 x 9 in. (H x W)
- 304 SS Construction
- High Quality Laser Welded Seams
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- 130 PSI Max Pressure
- PRV Rating: 85 psi
- Rolled SS handles make transport easy
- Stackable kegs – storage or serving
- Kegs come Boxed individually
- Kegs are marked with size, material, max pressure, ISO9001, In & out for fittings, & A Max Pressure warning.